2012 m. gruodžio 6 d., ketvirtadienis

A day to remember


When I was a child the world seemed to be a place of joy and happiness to me. There was nothing worth worrying about. Whenever I cried somebody picked me up. When I did not like to sit alone, I was always in somebody's army. I was not born in a rich family. So my mother always looked-after me. I was not kept under the care of a hired nurse.

When I was five years old I was sent to a small but nice kindergarten. Soon I made friends with tow or three girls. Even now I clearly remember faces of my kindergarten friends and teachers. When I was a child  I did not like my kindergarten teacher because sometimes he used to annoy me. In the beginning like most girls, I was interested in my games,  I enjoyed going to kindergarten . We used to play various games each day.


One hot summer day I had gone with some girls to a neighboring village on pool.I did not inform my parents. We decided to swim to an island, that was in the middle of the pool. We started to swim, and suddenly I realized that I was not reaching bottom with my feet. I was really scared , because I wasn't good swimmer enough to reach an island. I started to panic and I was running out of energy. Suddenly I saw a man swimming towards me. From that moment some of my memories are gone. What I remember , was the man holding me on the ground. He saved my life. He was my teacher .From that moment I changed my opinion about my teacher and from then I respect him.
Childhood is free from cares. There are no duties and responsibilities on the shoulders of a child. A child eats drinks, sleeps and plays. When he eats a piece of bread, he does not think from where it comes. His father alone knows that. Even when someone dies in the family, a child is not touched. As child lives in a bliss of ignorance and innocence. The memory of those good days makes me happy.

References:  memories


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą